BREAKING: Republicans Regain Control of The U.S Senate

 


 President Joe Biden will become the first U.S President since S. Grover Cleveland to have his party control the House of Representatives, but not the Senate, in his first term.


    WASHINGTON, D.C. With the party switch of West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin and Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Republicans will have regained control of the U.S Senate, after having lost it in the Georgia runoffs, earlier this year.


    "Being in the majority is the scariest thing in the world.", said outgoing Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement to POLTICO, "that meant we had to legislate, and without having Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell to blame, we couldn't even function. It made me naucious, just having the ability to fufill any of our promises."


    Schumer, in an effort to keep Democrats in the minority, announced his resignation immediately afterwards, threatening to sue the Governor (Democrat Andrew Cuomo) if he does not appoint a Republican in his place.


    Outgoing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, was estatic.


    "Power is everything. Ruling over America is the best thing about this job. I'm the real President of the United States, and I thank Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin for helping me hinder and block the Biden Administration, and I'll make him wish Obama was still President."


   Joe Manchin said in a statement:


    "After being told repeatedly, that I'm a DINO (Democrat in name only), I decided that I could no longer be in a party that supports increasing the minimum wage, and abolishing the filibuster. My Republican friends are too nice for me to not join. Therefore, I'm switching parties, and I will seek re-election in 2024."


   Kyrsten Sinema said in a statement:


    "Telling the American people that they can have cake was a guilty pleasure, since cake is elitist for them. My moderate views masked with progressive rhetoric once again proves, that progressives can't trust Democrats."


President Joe Biden also switched parties, joining the GOP, announcing in a statement:


    "Remember all those moves to the left? I change my mind on that. Well -not my mind- my donors have just had a change of heart. In my defense, how was I supposed to know that not every Democrat supports a $15 an hour minimum wage?"


    The Green Party's ears perked up at the sound of that.


Follow my satirical (main) blog: https://skylerutah.blogspot.com/


Follow my Twitter: @SkylerSatterfi1


Support the blog: paypal.me/SManSpeaks


Preceded by: None (inaugural blog)


Succeeded by: TBA

Comments